Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bella...

This week has been so much fun for me! I am taking the bull by the horns and starting up my own online business... this has been in the works for a while now but over Christmas break certain things have fallen perfectly into place which has allowed me to start the journey toward my dreams... of being a creator. Being the mother of two girls is so much fun, I think the most fun is dressing them from head to toe. Whether french braiding Pressleys hair, or painting Braelyns toe nails I just love that time with them. And nothing excites me more than having an outfit completed by a hairbow that matches perfectly! That being said, I am hoping to launch Bella Couture Company no later than the end of this month... I have been creating beautiful designs for my girls hair for the last 2 and a half years so why not share my gift with all my friends too! Eventually, I am shooting for a full site of all my creations... I'll keep you posted and let you know when the official launch date!

1 comment: