Thursday, May 27, 2010

In serious need of some INSPIRATION {2}

so my second day of blogging is proving to be tough, although being a stay at home mom is nice, the day in and day out routine doesn't vary too much and leaves me lacking some serious inspiration!

Tomorrow, is a different kind of day though. Since being un-employed, I've been trying to figure out what my "legacy" is going to be. I've tried for the last year to do things that I thought I'd enjoy doing only to find out that they weren't my cup of tea. Other than being crafty working on my bows I found my self soul searching for something more... something more fulfilling. I've thought and thought for a long time and after talking to some of my closest friends and Dustin, I've decided to follow a long time dream of mine and go talk to a counselor about Cosmetology School. In my wildest of dreams, I'd love to go to AVEDA but unless God places our family in Raleigh or Charlotte, I don't see that happening. I am excited to see what the local cosmetology school has to offer, and gain some insight about classes and things.

Please pray for us this week as we are working on making some drastic changes in our family. Nothing bad, just new, different, exciting changes.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'll be sure to say a prayer for you and your family as you make these new transitions!

    ReplyDelete