Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Math Placement Testing {13}

I had (or was supposed to) take a math placement test today for going back to school.  As you know, my plan is to get some sort of degree- or certification in Cosmetology. Well, the only class I didn't have from attending Southeastern was math because I don't think they offered it at the time *weird??* But anyway,  so I began studying yesterday at 3 p.m. for my 5:30 test because I knew I wouldn't have tooooooo much trouble passing it, I mean c'mon how hard could it be, right?  Well, I was wrong!  I found a practice test and began working my way down ... #1- find the answer to this quadriatic equation.  WHAT! #2. complete the problem below and  express in scientific notation; OMGSH are you serious??? And on and on and on... I called Mom and we worked our way through page 1 of 3... (as I silently began to panic)

ML mom of 4 asked in her latest blog, to share about a blessing we have had that we would like to pass on.  My blessing is a wonderful mother, who knows all, hears all, and sees all... just kidding about that.  But she is pretty smart.  I know that I wasn't gifted the the area of arithmetic. But, I was blessed with a servant heart just like hers.  She blessed me yesterday by taking the time out of her busy day to help me RE-LEARN the math that I didn't pay attention to in H.S.



Thank you momma for being so self-less.

1 comment: