Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super buys {14}

Chance will be home for the summer next week and I've got a ton of stuff I'd like to get done before he gets home so we can play while he's here instead of run errands --- so part of my business is working on stuff for Bella!!! One of the zillion projects I had to do today was a flyer for people to post up advertising my business!

Here are my 2 week goals-
1. get together Yard Sale items for Community Yard Sale this weekend
2. Organize our storage building (out with the old, never used stuff)
3. Purge filing cabinet---
4. Do a month menu for the month of July to take the guess work out of our grocery bill.
5. Get some pictures done of new Bella items.
6. Get Dustin a CREATIVE fathers day gift.
7. Plan (and execute) strategies for getting product to boutiques and salons around town.
8. Complete a gift for a friend whose baby girl is due in a few weeks!

Lets see how well  I do at getting this done!



No comments:

Post a Comment